Sat, May 21|
Spironess Breathing Technique
SPIRONESS™ is a physiologically based respiratory strength and conditioning program.
Time & Location
May 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
About the event
SPIRONESS™ is a clinically tested breathing method. After decades of research, it was developed and conceived by Dr.Florence Villien in 1995. Her methodology has shown that cardiovascular efficiency can be improved independent from aerobic exercise and in a shorter amount of time. Mainly used by professional teams and athletes, SPIRONESS™ has now expanded beyond the French borders into the U.S. Our 20- hr. certifications, are held throughout the U.S. with our Master trainers.
The SPIRONESS™ WORKSHOPS are designed for individuals interested in improving their, body's stress response, overall health, management of respiratory or psychological diseases, or athletic performance.
It is ideal for..ANYONE that breathes, but can greatly benefit:
- athletes, fitness enthusiasts of all ages and levels
- those with respiratory challenges: asthma, former smokers, cardiac rehab or other lung issues
- those with high stress, stress disorders or anxiety and panic attack syndromes
- those with high blood pressure or tachycardia (high resting heart rate)
- breathing-based performers: vocalists, instrumentalists, etc.
+$6.23 service fee
Reserve your seat
+$6.23 service fee0